The Summit Doppler Vista AVS is a quick and well-designed system for diagnosing Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD). Summit Doppler Vista performs ABI and atrial exams quickly and accurately, allowing users to interpret and record data. The Vista vascular Doppler makes it possible to conduct exams while on sitting patients, making it easier to examine patients with various disabilities. With an on-screen guide for conducting the exam.
Additional features and benefits of the Summit Doppler Vista include, but are not limited to, the following:
- ABI on sitting patients, first of its kind
- Automatic cuff inflation and deflation
- Waveform display with exam instructions
- Automatic ABI, TBI, and segmental calculation
- Bi-directional Doppler (8 MHz probe) with blood pressure cuffs (9)
- PVR, or pulse volume recording, modality Software for full-page reporting and exam storage, with download capability