Medical Equipment Hospital Equipment 12 Channel ECG EKG (Electrocardiograph) Machine
Portable and delicate design, easy to operate
Accurate pulse pace identification function
High accuracy digital filter, automatic baseline adjustment
Working modes: Manual, Automatic, Arrhythmia Analysis, Storage
215mm, 12 channel format recording, excellent automatic interpretation
800×480 graphic 7 inch color LCD to simultaneously display ECG information
Alphanumeric keyboard to operate, very convenient to use.
8” TFT display, 800×600 dots high resolution color LED backlight, simultaneous 12 leads acquisition and display, digital signal technique, AC filter, baseline filter, EMG filter, auto-analysis and auto-interpretation, Multi-mode display and printing, such as 12, 6+1 (rhythm), 6, rhythm 12, rhythm 10, rhythm 8, rhythm 6, Manual, Freeze etc.
· Simultaneous acquisition of 12-lead ECG data, 12 leads waveform display and print by segment
· 9 inch color high resolution LCD screen, color graphic menu, convenient and intuitive man-machine dialogue
· Touch screen control, easy to operate it
· Manual\Auto 3CH 6CH, 6CH+1R, 12CH and 60 Sec arrhythmia waveform analysis, 5 minutes arrhythmia analysis
· 1000 ECG data storage, SD card support
· Alarm of electrodes breaking off, body diagram indicate the unconnected lead area
· V1, V3, V5 chest lead examination mode, easy operation. It can record one case ECG data in 9 seconds. It is very useful for the large-scale examination.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Analytics cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.