● The AED7000 is a portable defibrillator unit that is perfect for any environment; from the outdoors to
a hospital or even the home. Its user friendly design provides an easy and convenient method to giving
first-aid to patients in distress.
● This device is capable of automatically analyzing a patient’s ECG data and then calibrating its defibrillation
output level correspondingly to a patient’s current condition, this significantly minimizes damage to the patient’s heart.
● Two-button operation
● Biphasic waveform energy output
● Three-step defibrillation process
● Extensive audible and visual prompts for the operator
● Lock-out protection to prevent inadvertent defibrillation
● Non-rechargeable Battery: 12VDC 2.8Ah
● Capacity: 100 discharges at 200J or 120 discharges at 150J