1. T Base: The ergonomic T-shaped base of the manual operating table not only has good stability and flexible movement, but also provides doctors with enough leg space to reduce fatigue during long-term work.
2. Built-in Kidney Bridge: The built-in lumbar bridge can rise by 110mm, which is convenient for doctors to perform kidney surgery.
3. Various Accessories: The standard accessories include shoulder support, shoulder support, body support, anesthesia screen, and leg support to facilitate various operations.
4. Hydraulic Elevation System: It is hydraulically driven, and the height of the mechanical operating table surface is adjusted by the foot pedal. It runs smoothly and quietly. It can operate normally even if the power is off. For areas with unstable electricity, hydraulic operating tables can be selected.
5. Integral Leg Plate or Split Leg Plate: There is a simple version of the overall leg plate, the price is favorable. There is also a split leg plate, which can be adjusted up and down, and can be expanded outwards to facilitate various lower limb surgery.