Measurement of bone density on femur, LWS and forearm in less than 30 seconds per measuring range.
• LVA (Lateral Vertebral Assessment) for the detection of lateral vertebral body fractures
• Orthopedic function for the detection of hip prostheses
• Pediatric function to measure bone density in children
• Full-body analysis (measurement time 10 minutes)
• BMD, T- and Z-score, BMI, body composition (fat, tissue, BMC)
Dimensions: 278 x 104 x 126 cm
Weight: 210 kg
Scan type: Fan spotlight
LWS: approx. 29 sec.
Femur: about 19 sec.
Forearm: approx. 21 sec.
Full Body: 10 min.
Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10
– mouse, keyboard
– equipment table
– installation & instruction