Vertical Bucky stand specifically manufactured for use of the radiography of the chest, skull, thoracic and spinal areas of the body.
|Application||Hospital, Medical Lab|
|Centre to Floor Distance||50cm-165cm|
|Front Plate to Film Distance||Approximately 3cm|
- Reliable operation
- Accurate dimension
- Maintenance free
- A vertical Bucky stand designed for space efficiency
- Specifically manufactured for use of the radiography of the chest, skull, thoracic and spinal areas of the body.
- Height adjustable from 50 cm to 165 cm above the floor level
- Vertical travel approximate 120 cm, Centre to floor distance
- Vertical locking system electromagnetic lock, DC 24V
- Cassette loading left or right
- Unit film formats up to 14” x 17” (35 x 43cm)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 590 x 570 x 1800 mm