Vital signs can be displayed for any age patient – from neonatal and pediatric patients to adult patients.
- Display arrhythmia and ST segment analysis, drug dose calculation, pacemaker detection
- ECG / Heart Rate, Comen SpO2, NIBP, Respiration, Temperature and pulse.
- Record 96 hour trends, 60 alarm events, and 400 groups of NIBP list.
- TFT Touch Screen is 21cm (8.4in)
- A flexible power supply: built in battery provides 4 hours working time.
- Can be used to transport patients within your facility, or by ambulance.
- Compact dimensions of 107mm X 214mm X 246mm, and 3kg.
• High Resolution 8” LCD TOUCH SCREEN
• 3 Li-ion Battery Options: 2 / 5 / 8 Hours
• HL7, ASCII Data Output for HIS /EMR
• Barcode Scanner support for Patient ID
• Connectivity: USB, LAN and Wi-Fi
• Internal Data Storage: over 3,000 patient data
• EWS (Early Warning Score) Function
• Compatible with wired / wireless EMR