Bubble CPAP also known as Neonatal CPAP, is a unique bubble generating system that provides consistent and accurate delivery of CPAP to neonatal patients.
Bubble CPAP System delivers Continuous Positive Airway Pressure(CPAP) to a spontaneously breathing newborn to maintain lung volumes during expiration. This procedure involves blended and humidified air to be supplied to infants through nasal masks or prongs also by preventing excess pressures using bubble generator. Bubble CPAP System is particularly used for neonates with Respiratory Distress Syndrome and Sleep Apnoea.
- Active mechanical Air oxygen blender FiO2 could be varied from 21% to 100%
- Highly calibrated blender ensures accurate % of oxygen delivered.
- LED indicator to display the level of PEEP set to deliver CPAP to neonatal patients.
- High PEEP alarm and Low PEEP alarm for indication of PEEP levels.
- Low Air / Oxygen alarm indications for indication of low input pressure.
- Power failure alarm to alert the user or clinician.
- Preset pressure manifold that releases the additional pressure ensures accurate delivery of the set pressure and safety to the patient.
- Bubble generator with PEEP probe provides PEEP of 3 cmH2O to 10 cmH2O.
- Bubble generator provides a convenient means to apply positive airway pressure, freeing the clinician to focus on patient care, not the device.
- Overflow container in the bubble generator collects excess water which provides more time for the treatment by not letting the device to stop for collection of excess water.
- Servo controlled Humidifier with flow detection sensor provides humidity to the delivered gas of patient.
- Invasive and Non-invasive mode of operation supports neonatal patients based on their requirements and comfort.
- Optimal humidity of greater than 33 mg/l promotes mucociliary clearance and reduces the work of breathing.
- Strong Aluminum stand with dovetail grooving for easy fixing of humidifier and accessories
- Disposable / Reusable heater wire circuits ensures the delivery of heated breathing gas to the patient.
- Different types of patient interfaces like CPAP Nasal prongs, Nasal mask, Nasal T bar prongs & Nasal cannula are available to support the patient based upon their convenient and comfort.
- High demand
- Best quality
- Easy to use