Mobile operating light features high LED technology to fulfill the lighting requirements of any kind of operation and allows for maximum lighting level by a single button. Its battery system runs automatically in case of electricity failure and provides continuous energy for 2.5 hours, while its multi-functional control panel allows for monitoring of battery status and adjusting lamp functions.
Battery & Control Panel
- Battery system running automatically in case of electricity failure and providing continuous energy for 2,5 hours (LD-5MB).
- Multi-functional control panel for monitoring battery status and adjusting lamp functions.
- High LED technology fulfilling lighting requirements of any kind of operation.
- Maximum lighting level by single button.
- LED bulbs of the lamp may be changed individually and have 50.000 hours of lifetime.
Special Head Design
- Head design with low aerodynamic resistant protecting laminar flow of surgical space.
Sensor Technology & Endoscopy Mode
- Sensor technology enabling automatic light off of related LED sections and preventing formation of shade on the lighting area when faced with a barrier.
- Sustainable functionality for endoscopic and minimally invasive surgical procedures by a single light function (endolight function).
- Adjustable color temperature between 3500-5000 °K.
LCD colour touchscreen control panel controlling all functions
Main Lightheads (×1)
- Diameter of light head: Ø440 mm
- Illumination power, in 1 m: 120.000 Lux
- Color temperature: 3500 K – 5000 K
- Color rendering index, Ra CRI:96%
- Dimming Range: % 1 – 100
- Adjustable focus diameter:120 – 300 mm
- Temperature increase in surgical area:< 0,5°C
- Number of LED modules:28
- Lifetime of LED:50.000 hour
- IP: IP 54