X-Ray (Mobile) 100 mA Digital Control panel
Made In: India
- Unique Features:
- Soft Touch Keyboard
- Color TFT Display
- Anatomical Programme
- Self Diagnostic Programme
- 100mA, 100 KVP Mobile X-Ray machine with digital control panel
- Output Rating
- 8 KW as per IS:7620 (Part I) : 1986
- 100mA at 40 to 100 KVP
- 50mA at 40 to 100 KVP
- 25mA at 40 to 100 KVP
- 4 to 100 KVP in Steps of 5 KVP/Step
- Micro-controller controlled timer
- Attractively and Ergonomic designed digital control panel having soft touch control of all radiographic parameters
- The Equipment uses State of the Art Technology with micro Controller to Control various Functions & Selections
- Panel is equipped with a multiline graphical color TFT Display.
- All Parameters, viz. DV, mA, Time, MAs are displayed on the TFT Display.
- Two modes of operation are provided, Manual Mode & APR Mode(Anatomical Programme)
- APR mode helps in Auto selection of Radiographic Parameters for different sizes of Patients for their different Body parts
- x-Ray counter. Auto selection of parameters as per screen speed.
- Bucky Selection switch. Indicators for Mains ON, Overload, Error, Ready & X-Ray ON are provided
- Pre programmed key for quick selection of parameters
- Equipment is provided with Voltmeter to indicate voltage
- Automatic Input Voltage Compensation
- Auto stabilization of filament voltage
- Automatic trip off overload circuit breaker
- Electronic overload protection with simultaneous protection from high input voltage/KVP/mA/Time provided
- Self diagnostic programme
- Fuses for all circuits provided in the machine
- Error indicator with type of Error displayed
- Self Contained Tube Head containing Stationary Anode X-Ray Tube (BEL DSA – 3B/ Imported) having Focal Spot of 2.8 mm.
- Compact Heavy Duty Full Wave Rectified H.V. Transformer and High Voltage Silicon Rectifiers immersed in Oil and hermitically sealed.
- Tube head can be tilted 360º with full flexibility for use in operation theatres and in ward for bedside Radiography
- Mobile Counter Balance (MCB)
- Manual Light Beam Collimator
- Hand Switch wit irretractable cord.
- Aluminum filter
- 230 Volts AC, +- 10% Lined Regulation
- Single Phase, 50 Hz
- Line Resistance of 0.4 Ohms as per IS:7620(1)
- Power lines having line resistance of more than 0.4 Ohms may limit the output of X-Ray Generator.