Clearly visualize the ‘ice-ball’ on imaging in real-time to confirm ablation zones adjacent to vulnerable structures (spinal column and the bowel) and minimize risk of thermal injury. Overcome ‘cold sink’ effects particularly centrally within the kidney.
Cytotoxic temperatures are delivered to the tissues within seconds due to rapid, high-pressure argon gas expansion by the Joule-Thomson effect. Cryoprobes are each equipped with an integrated temperature sensor to monitor probe performance during the procedure.
The V-Probe is the only cryoprobe available on the market capable of producing an array of ‘ice-ball’ sizes. Control the size of the isotherm by moving an adjustable slider with your thumb. Available in straight and right-angled configurations.
2. Delivers the same level of performance and functionality.
3. Simple and streamlined software interface for procedural efficiency.
4. The console can independently control up to eight (8), single-use, disposable cryoprobes.
5. Each cryoprobe incorporates a thermocouple to measure internal cryoprobe temperatures.
6. The console can also control up to eight independent TempProbe
Indications For Use:
The machine is intended for use in the areas of general surgery, urology, gynecology, oncology, neurology, pulmonary and thoracic surgery, dermatology, ENT, and proctology. The system is designed to freeze/ablate tissue by the application of extreme cold temperatures including prostate and kidney tissue, liver metastases, tumors, skin lesions, and warts.