Hospital Ward Screen is a moveable device or screen that may be used in hospitals to create a temporary separation. This screen is often composed of a curtain enclosed in a metal frame and is used as a divider to provide privacy between patient beds; hence, it is also known as Hospital Bedside Screen. These displays are also utilized in the doctor’s chambers when the doctor examines the patient privately.
– Removable panels for easier cleaning
– Durable design with a stainless steel frame
– The screen has dust-proof and antibacterial function.
– Multiple legs supports for heightened stability
-The Ward Screen can be wind penetrated, good for ventilation.
-The cloth /PU leather/PVC are easy to clean
– Flame-retardant panels provide increased safety
-Built with a durable epoxy-coated white frame
– The screen can be assembled and disassembled easily