Focused Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy System
A Proved Long Term Solution For Erectile Dysfunction
EFFECTIVE, SAFE, UNIQUE, VERSATILE
Expect a significant and long-lasting improvement of erectile function for at least 70% of male patients, depending on severity and case history.
E300 improves the quality of erections and restores spontaneity to patients’ sex life.
Shockwave Therapy is the first-line therapy for erectile dysfunction
|1st-line therapy||Shockwave therapy||Oral pharmacotherapy||Vacuum erection devices|
|2nd-line therapy||Intracavernous injections|
|3rd-line therapy||Penile prostheses|
Source: EAU Guidelines on Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Penile Curvature, and Priapism. K. Hatzimouratidis (Chair), F. Giuliano, I. Moncada, A. Muneer, A. Salonia (Vice-chair), P. Verze. 2016
Innovation in ESWT
WIKKON Shockwave Therapy System (E300) treats erectile dysfunction at the cell level. Instead of being a temporary measure, E300 encourages neovascularization in the penis shaft and crus, providing a long-term increment in blood flow to the penis and overall performance.
- The result is visible in 2 weeks
- Unique and patented applicator
- Dual heads for wide applications
- Touchscreen and footswitch control
- And more
- The result of improvement is visible in 2 weeks
- Mild cases restore natural erection without PDE5
- Severe cases from being non-responsive to responsive to PDE5
- 20 minutes for each session
- 4-session treatment in 4 weeks
- Outpatient procedure
- 1 piece of curved linear shockwave applicator giving full coverage of the penile shaft and crura for treatment of erectile dysfunction
- 1 piece of round focused shockwave applicator for Peyronie’s disease and other applications (Focused shockwave applicator is optional)
- User-friendly touchscreen for all functions control
- Footswitch control when both hands are occupied
And more to discover
- The optional durable and articulated arm is as flexible as a human arm to help hold the applicator easily and precisely
- Mobile trolley for device transportation
There are no reviews yet.