Ideal for use in mechanical engineering, aerospace and metallurgical applications, this high-frequency ultrasound-based defectoscope uses a contact transducer (two different probes included; 45° and 90°) to measure material thickness and identify flaws and defects such as discontinuity in welds.
– Operating frequency range: 1 – 10 MHz
– Measured time interval range: 6 – 1000 microseconds (µs)
– Sound velocity: 1000 – 9999 m/s
– Implements shadow, echo and mirror-shadow testing methods
– Features a USB interface for downloading data to PC for detailed analysis
– Battery or electric power
– 1.5 m long probe cable