Provides air flow for effective patient warming to help avoid hypothermia
· Delivers warmed air through a hose that connects to 3M™ Bair Hugger™ Gowns and 3M™ Bair Hugger Blankets
· Compact design allows for flexible mounting—mount on a wall, bedrail, IV pole or flat surface
· Patients can control unit’s airflow and temperature—Ambient to 43°C (109°F)
· Unit contains a 120V blower, a heating element, a hose and a handheld temperature controller
· Includes built-in hose storage
This lightweight unit runs quietly and delivers warmed air through a hose that connects to Gowns and Blankets. The unit offers some flexibility with built-in hose storage and its compact design allows for mounting on the wall, bedrail, IV pole or a flat surface next to the patient. Patients can control the unit’s airflow and adjust the temperature using a handheld temperature controller.