The Regulator has a factory preset fixed static outlet pressure of approx. 4.2 Kg/ Sq.cm (60 lbs/sqin) and is fitted with safety valve. Once the flow rate has been set, the regulator will automatically maintain a constant flow rate irrespective of changing volume of cylinder contents. If the oxygen line distal to the regulator should be blocked, the regulator automatically prevents the build up of an excessive pressure in the apparatus and tubing between the outlet of the regulator and the obstruction. A pressure gauge indicates the cylinder contents.
Mercurial Sphygmanometer [Original Acconson][England]Mercurial Sphygmanometer [Original Acconson][England]
Stethoscope-Littman [England]Stethoscope-Littman [England]
- High acoustic sensitivity in a dual-sided chestpiece combined with durable, compact design to deliver versatile auscultation and rugged dependability
- Tunable diaphragm responds with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds without the need to turn over the chestpiece
- Anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal and provide optimal listening
- Latex-free materials for allergy sensitive users
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide welcome patient comfort