ELECTRIC MORTAR & PESTLE NEMP-100ELECTRIC MORTAR & PESTLE NEMP-100
Employed for grinding and mixing of various types of food and animal food such as maize, beans; for creams, emulsions and pastes; soil samples, minerals, glass, ceramics and cement clinker.
Stethoscope-Littman [England]Stethoscope-Littman [England]
- High acoustic sensitivity in a dual-sided chestpiece combined with durable, compact design to deliver versatile auscultation and rugged dependability
- Tunable diaphragm responds with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds without the need to turn over the chestpiece
- Anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal and provide optimal listening
- Latex-free materials for allergy sensitive users
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide welcome patient comfort
SUCTION MACHINESUCTION MACHINE
How Suction Machines Work:
Negative pressure is generated by portable suction equipment and funnelled through a single-use catheter, which is a unique sort of plastic connecting tube. A vacuum effect is created by the negative pressure, which pushes any blood, mucus, or other fluids out of the throat. The fluids are then discharged into a collection container automatically.
Portable suction machines rely on a few fundamental technologies to generate negative pressure and remove secretions. The most common components of a suction machine are listed below.