Technical Specifications of LED Dental Curing Light LB 801(BUILT IN TYPE)
- Environment temperature: 5°C to 40 °C Relative humidity: 30%~75%
- Atmosphere pressure: 70kPa to 106kPa
- Dimensions: 26mm><25mmx260mm
- Net weight: 135g
- Consumption power: <8W
- Protection type against electrical shock: class II
- Protection against electrical shock: type B
- Protection against harmful ingress of water or particular matter: ordinary equipment (IPXO)
- Safety in the presence of flammable anesthetic mixture with air, oxygen or nitrous oxide: not suitable under this condition.
- Intermittent operation instrument: after work 200 seconds, stop 20 seconds, and then work 20 seconds, stop 20 seconds, work in the rule as above circularly.
|Applied part||optical fiber|
|Power supply||24V~ 50Hz/60Hz|
|Light intensity||1000mW/cm2~1200mW/cm2 4 A|
Install and uninstall way
1. Connect the LED power supply line with the power (24V~) of dental unit. Tight the nylon thread to the fixation of the dental unit, then it will be available for operation.
Notice: When installing the LED, be sure the power is cut off.
The two power wire should be a little longer than the nylon thread to keep the power wire safe.
2. Take off the red cap from the optical fiber and insert the metal part into the front of the built-in LED.G (Make sure to screw the fiber to the end by rotation).
3. Install the light hood as showed in picture
4. Uninstall the LED, just reverse the procedure above.