Electric Mortar and Pestle is an automated mortar mill that uniformly grinds, homogenises and mixes a range of solid materials in wet, dry or cryogenic condition. Equipped with adjustable speed setting, it helps achieve the desired fineness of the sample. The sample to be processed is pulverized between the mortar and pestle at uniform speed thereby helping in reproducible results. It is an important tool in today’s laboratory sample pre-preparation and is suitable for suspensions with different viscosities for analysis, quality control and material testing.
- ✔ Magnetic lock designed for safe operation
- ✔ Suitable for dry, wet and cryogenic grinding
- ✔ Easy to clean and operate
- ✔ Mortar & pestle set available in stainless steel, hardened steel, tungsten carbide, agate, sintered aluminium oxide and zirconium oxide
- ✔ Variety of scrapper material available
Employed for grinding and mixing of various types of food and animal food such as maize, beans; for creams, emulsions and pastes; soil samples, minerals, glass, ceramics and cement clinker.