The CT scanner ANATOM Precision for cardiac imaging is based on the Precision Platform system and combines single spiral scan + gated imaging + mA modulation for easy heart imaging at extremely low radiation dose. It uses 140kV and 80kV dual energy scan mode for brain imaging on 16-slice CT to offer extraordinary image quality both in low and high density resolutions.
It gives a possibility to perform computed tomography without any problems and conveniently. It is used to conduct exams of internal organs and their work. With its help, a physician can assess the condition of the human body as a whole.
- System: CT scanner
- Application: for whole-body tomography
- Number of slices: 64-slice
Main advantages of the CT scanner
- easy to use.
- high definition of obtained images.
- high-definition 3D images of the area under study.
- the procedure is pain-free.
- fast data processing.
- possibility to store the image in the computer memory.
- the diagnostics does not take a lot of time.
- low radiation dose.